Banking on Artificial Intelligence:
AI’s Role in the Future of Digital-First
Doug Brown, President & GM, NCR Digital Banking
Zor Gorelov, Co-Founder & CEO, Kasisto
Mark Schwanhausser, Director, Digital Banking at Javelin Strategy & Research
About the Webinar:
Digital banking experiences need to be ubiquitous, engaging and frictionless. But to what extent does the experience need to be insightful, intuitive and intelligent, too? The answer might seem obvious. Yet, uncertainty remains around how best to operationalize an AI-powered digital banking experience and employ AI to transform the banking engagement model. Learn more about the role of AI in digital-first banking, where the industry is headed and what it takes to succeed.
The Webinar Covers:
- The tools, services and resources needed for AI to be successful in digital banking;
- Why AI isn’t as complicated as some industry leaders make it out to be;
- How financial services providers have shifted to AI-driven solutions.
Top 3 Benefits of Watching:
- Uncover insights into the role of AI in the future of digital-first banking;
- Learn what a successful AI strategy for digital banking looks like;
- Find out how to take action and use AI to transform your experience.
Recorded: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Organizer: Consumer Bankers Association
KAI is the leading digital experience platform for the financial services industry. Kasisto’s customers include J.P. Morgan, Westpac, Standard Chartered, TD, Manulife Bank, and credit unions such as Fairwinds and Excite – and many more. These financial institutions chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance. KAI is built with the deepest Conversational AI portfolio in the industry. Kasisto is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Silicon Valley and Singapore. Kasisto Singapore Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kasisto. For more information visit kasisto.com.