Recently, Forrester's senior analyst J.P. Gownder, Kasisto's chief executive officer and co-founder Zor Gorelov, and TD Bank's Miguel Navarro had a lively discussion as they explored digital banking adoption trends during a time of crisis, explored how AI can help augment human capabilities in the workplace and shared experiences & data around real customer interactions.
- Zor Gorelov, CEO & Co-Founder, Kasisto, Inc.
- J.P. Gownder, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Miguel Navarro, US Head, Voice & Emerging Platforms, TD Bank
Uncertainty drives people to ask questions. Many many questions. Consumers want to know about their financial vulnerabilities, and business leaders want to understand how best to navigate these uncertain times.
Conversational AI through the use of virtual assistants presents a unique opportunity for the financial services industry to redefine the digital experience, and offer consumers the certainty of getting their concerns addressed quickly and efficiently.
A few key takeaways:
- Learn from industry leaders as to how banking consumers are being affected by the currently global health pandemic
- See, in action how a virtual assistant and chatbot can quickly respond to crisis related questions in the context of financial products. - i.e, can you help me defer my loan payment during the COVID-19 pandemic? Does my company qualify for an SBA loan under the new federal stimulus package?