About the fireside chat
Accelerating Digital Innovation in Financial Services
As FIs continue to digitize their customer experiences, they need new ways to differentiate those experiences through personalization. This session explores new, more meaningful ways to personalize customer experiences, how to measure their effectiveness and the digital tools they require.
Topics of discussion include:
- Benchmarking recent progress on personalization – where do you begin
- Outlining key techniques to help FI leaders get started with new personalization initiatives
- Obtaining the right customer data to shape your personalization strategy
- Identifying new data-driven strategies to personalize experiences in innovative ways
- Measuring the effectiveness of your personalization strategy
- Stephen Epstein, Chief Marketing Officer, Kasisto
- Dipanjan Das, Senior Director, General Manager of Student Credit Card, Capital One
Kasisto - Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto was founded in 2013 with a mission to humanize digital experiences across the financial services industry. KAI, our industry leading digital experience platform, is chosen by financial institutions across the globe, such as DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Emirates NBD, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others, for its proven out of the box virtual assistants, and track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of banking customers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance. KAI is built with the deepest Conversational AI portfolio in the industry.
Kasisto is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Silicon Valley and Singapore.
For more visit www.kasisto.com