About the Panel
Shaping Customer Experience and Driving Long Term Client Engagement
- What are the most effective content and data strategies for engaging with discretionary, advisory, institutional, retail or end investor client segments?
- How can wealth management firms and retail banks work with technology or platform providers to build or enhance D2C, or workplace distribution channels?
- What is the right balance of human and digital service to attract a millennial audience?
- How can FIs segment their customer base and offer different service models based on specific investment requirements?
- What are the most effective strategies for customer retention?
- How can WealthTech help reach the unbanked and underbanked?
- To what extent are FIs putting out half-baked solutions?
Terri Duhon, Non Executive Director and Risk Chair MSI, Morgan Stanley
George Trad, VP of Product, Kasisto
Felicity Poole, Head of Digital Wealth and Insurance, HSBC UK
Nina Jones, Senior VP, Global Fund Services, Northern Trust
H. Adam Holt, CEO and Founder, Asset-Map
KAI – Digital Experience Platform
Kasisto’s KAI, is built with the industry’s most powerful conversational AI technology in the industry. KAI comes pre-packaged with the financial skills and knowledge to create informed and effective conversations.
All KAI business solutions – KAI Consumer Banking, KAI Business Banking, and KAI Investment Management – are built with an API-centric design on top of a full stack of cutting-edge Conversational AI technology.
Kasisto built KAI using decades of artificial intelligence research and IP from SRI International (creator of Siri), one of the world’s largest independent R&D organizations.
KAI Investment Management (KIM)
Built with the most advanced conversational AI technology in the finance industry, Kasisto’s KAI Investment Management (KIM) virtual assistant powers digitally engaging experiences that delight customers. KIM asks questions, gets to know investment firms’ customers, learns their goals, life plans, and what’s really important to them financially. KIM provides answers and insights, quickly responding to banking questions and helping to guide customers’ financial journey, well-being, and needs.
Kasisto - Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto was founded in 2013 to give financial institutions the power to humanize digital experiences that build valuable relationships. Kasisto is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Silicon Valley and Singapore. Kasisto's customers include DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan Chase, ABSA, Standard Chartered, TD, and Manulife Bank among others. KAI is the leading digital experience platform for the financial services industry. Our clients choose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers across the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance. KAI is built with the deepest Conversational AI portfolio in the industry. Kasisto Singapore Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kasisto.